About the Partnership
The Partnership brings together all Stafford town centre shops, restaurants, bars, businesses and organisations - from independent local retailers to major national companies. Stafford Borough Council, Staffordshire County Council and Staffordshire Police are all members too. The Partnership board is made up from representatives from local businesses, as well as officers from the public sector.
Projects and initiatives are discussed and agreed by the board with the aim of making the town centre a better place to visit, shop and work; increasing marketing and promotion of the town and its businesses to attract more visitors and to put Stafford firmly on the map.
Aims of the Partnership
- To raise the awareness of Stafford Town Centre, its shops and businesses, at a local, regional and national level.
- To ensure Stafford Town Centre remains vibrant, prosperous, clean, safe and an attractive place in which to live, visit, work, play, do business and invest in.
- To promote Keep Trade Local and encourage businesses to use each others services.
- To bring together retailers, businesses, and all private and public sector organisations involved in the town centre, to work together for the good of the town.
To offer promotion, a stronger collective voice, and many other benefits to member businesses
Why Become a Member?
We all have an interest in the well-being of the town, and need to have a joined up working approach to ensure the town centre remains vibrant, prosperous, safe, clean and attractive; in partnership with Stafford Borough Council, Staffordshire County Council and Staffordshire Police.
It is important for the partnership to have a balanced representation from private and public sector organisations, and that people from different backgrounds represent the broad variety of interests in the town centre.
You can get involved and make a difference. Know what’s going on in your town centre and find out about future developments that may impact on your business. Have a voice, suggest solutions to issues and help to influence what goes on.
The partnership is able to liaise with many other organisations on your behalf to bring about change in the short, medium and long terms.
- Stafford Town Centre website
- Enjoy Stafford / Enjoy Staffordshire card
- E - marketing newsletter
- Local, regional and national advertising campaigns
- Pride in Stafford Business Awards
- Summer in Stafford campaign
- Christmas in Stafford campaign
- Stafford Arts Festival
- Cheese and Ale Festival
- Networking meetings
- Members support and training
- Consultation group
Join the Partnership
If you are a town centre business, retailer or organisation and would like to join the partnership please contact:
Tel: 01785 619470