Fay Mayer Recruitment Ltd
Please visit www.faymayer.co.uk to view all our current vacancies
Hand Morgan and Owen
We are pleased to receive CVs from prospective enquirers so that applications can be considered when suitable vacancies arise. Please send by email with a covering letter to our Quality Manager, Jennifer Woodyard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guildhall Shopping Centre
Store Operation - Calendar Club
As a self employed operator you will act as a Store Manager, running your store from October to January.
About (the company)
Calendar Club is one of the UK’s most successful seasonal retailers. We have been on the high street for 20 years, opening 280 sites a year, making the most of the busiest trading period.
- Great earning potential over the short period, allowing you flexibility to pursue other interests for the rest of the year.
- Successful operators return year after year due to the work/life balance.
- As a Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain fantastic experience in retail management.
About the role
- You will act as Store Manager for the trading period
- We provide the stock, premises and systems
- We offer full training and support
- We support you to set up, trade and close down your store
- Driving sales as Store Manager
- Providing exceptional customer experience
- Training your team
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Administration and operational tasks
If you are looking to make the next step in your career, we are excited to hear from you. To apply for this position, please send your CV to Rpurnell@calendarclub.co.uk